Production Test Engineer - Electronics
3 days left
- Full Time
Contract: 6 - 12 mth initially
Pay rate: £24-£28/hr Ltd
Hours: Mon - Friday 8-5pm
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Production, Test and Diagnostics of Complex weapons at System and Subsystem level.
- Test of complex electronic equipment, and diagnosis of production test failures down to component level. Identification of corrective action, in a timely manner allowing Manufacturing to continue production in line with programme.
- Technical support to Test Operators to facilitate the efficient throughput of Prime hardware during production.
- Assessment of related Test Equipment issues, directing support services to resolve equipment failures.
- Evaluation of Technical problems in order to develop proposals for investigations and corrective actions, including process improvements.
- Test Engineering representative at Defect Review Board meetings to ensure efficient progress of equipment and quality notifications towards corrective action.
- HNC/HND (Electronics) Level of Qualifications or equivalent, plus substantial level of experience in Digital and Analogue Electronics Manufacture and Test.
- A good understand of measurement and test principles, and equipment.
- An understanding of RF and Microwave technology at subsystem level would be an advantage.
- Good Planning and Organising skills.
- Communication skills; the ability to communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Manual handling training.
- ESD training.
Additional Job Details:
Diagnosis of production test failures down to component level. Technical support to Test Operators to facilitate the efficient throughput of Prime hardware during production. Evaluation of Technical problems in order to develop proposals for investigations and corrective actions, including process improvements.
If this is exciting opportunity is of interest and you want to work in a fast paced manufacturing environment then please call Roevin - 0161 233 1222 or alternatively apply.
Roevin acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Roevin UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Roevin. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: http://www.roevin.co.uk/candidate-privacy-information-statement
Apply for Production Test Engineer - Electronics
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.