Automotive Test Bed Operator
1 day left
- Full Time
Modis' client is currently seeking a Test Bed Operator for a brand-new advanced research team. The engineers work with leading edge tools and technologies to develop world class products.
- Installation of Unit Under Test (UUT) on advanced test beds of varying types
- Regular servicing and repairs of components and powertrains
- Operating facility and test equipment in line with work instructions
- First line fault identification on the UUT and test cell
- Ensure customer engine test programs are completed with high levels of efficiency
- To identify inefficiencies in current process and deliver improvements
- An apprenticeship or NVQ Level 3 vocational qualification in Mechanical or Motor Vehicle Engineering and relevant technical experience
- Experience of operating a modern automated test cell
- Knowledge of motor vehicle technology with an up-to-date knowledge of vehicle development, especially new engine types and electronics
- Strong knowledge and experience of working on prototype powertrains
- Knowledge and experience of using test cell instrumentation and external measurement devices
- Knowledge of powertrain test control systems and ancillary equipment such as combustion and emissions measurement
- Computer literate, including Microsoft Office competency preferably with a European Computer Driving License
We look forward to receiving your details for the unique opportunity to join this growing, high-tech, international team.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Modis International Ltd UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: http://www.modis.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy
Apply for Automotive Test Bed Operator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.