- Full Time
A Project Officer is required with previous experience in a manufacturing engineering environment to work on a long term contract assignment with a multi national defence company based in Stevenage.
Experience of using Primavera P6 is essential for this task.
This role will require you to work with the Manufacturing project teams in delivering missiles and test equipment throughout their product life-cycles and in accordance with established project control methodologies. The role of Project Officer provides support to a range of deliverables across multiple Manufacturing task areas and can provide a stepping stone for further progress within a project management environment. The Project Officer support the Heads of Manufacturing and Production Project Managers across multiple projects and sites as required, providing delivery of the following:
* Maintenance and regular reporting of project Key Performance Indicators.
* Act as an interface within Manufacturing to help ensure programme delivery, quality and cost.
* Provide, understand and present information at internal reviews and meetings.
* Assist the team with Risk and Opportunity management.
* Assist in the compilation of Manufacturing estimates and Cost at Completions.
* Assist in the compilation and analysis of workload forecast.
* Compilation and maintenance of project programmes and schedules.
* Maintain and improve the interface with internal customers and external departments.
* Some travel between sites will be required.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Modis International Ltd UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: http://www.modis.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy