1 day left
- Full Time
The principal responsibility of the role is to fully investigate, from the point of referral from medical professionals, Police and other agencies, all deaths for HM Coroner. To submit evidence for HM Coroners' decisions and to gather evidence to produce case files for use in a court of law, including complex cases subject to scrutiny by a jury.
- Knowledge and experience of the Coronial System,
- Knowledge and understanding of Medical terminology, physiology and anatomy
- Experience of investigations,
- Experience of interviewing witnesses, obtaining evidence and of gathering and analysing information to produce written reports and case files for court,
- Experience of communicating confidently and effectively with a range of people at all levels including challenging decision made by other agencies,
- Experience of managing heavy workloads to meet conflicting deadlines,
- Able to deal with people in a tactful and diplomatic manner,
- Competent in the use of technology, especially MS Office.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Coroner's Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.