Cyber Security Analysts (Level 2 & 3)
2 days left
- Full Time
What does the role involve?
- You will be responsible for the detection of threats to internal and external customers businesses.
- You will analyse the latest Threat Intelligence to proactively identify areas of potential compromise tuning systems and process to alert to issues and assisting with the identification of remediation activities.
Sound like it could be a good fit? Then SEND YOUR CV.
What do you need to bring to the table?
- Strong networking/programming
- Sys Admin background
- Experience of onboarding, tuning, reporting and configuring SIEM solutions
- 2+ Years Industry experience
What you get in return
- Salary ranging from £35-£55'000
- Flexible working
- Life insurance
- City centre working
- Certified professional development plan
To hear more on this opportunity, SEND YOUR CV via the link below or call Michael Blackwood on 02890 821910. Keep in mind that every application is treated with the highest level of confidentiality.
Keywords - Threats, SOC, Networks, SIEM, Antrim, Threat detection, Alerting, Analysis, Incident reporting.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Modis International Ltd UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: http://www.modis.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy
Apply for Cyber Security Analysts (Level 2 & 3)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.