Our client, one of the largest online retailers are currently recruiting for an Admin Support to provide temporary backfill for administrative support to the UK RME Apprenticeship program.
This role supports the correct administration of all program reports with the vendors as well as being their first escalation point for administrative questions from other parallel Apprenticeship program teams or the Apprentices themselves.
- Location: City of London
- Pay: £13 p/hr
- Hours: Monday to Friday - 40 hours
- Type: Temporary
- Duration: 9 Months
- Start Date: ASAP
To provide administrative support to the UK RME Apprentice program.
- Book all travel required by Apprentices in their first year. (Home to Work)
- Book all accommodation required by Apprentices to support their program.
- Be the primary escalation point for all administrative issue from RME Apprentices
- Responsible for raising all required Purchase Orders for the program
- Responsible for maintain records for all aspects of the program (travel, accommodation, attendance, results, escalation etc.)
- Competent with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Experienced in conducting group travel bookings
- Able to work with limited daily supervision
- Experienced in tracking program costs over time
- Familiarity with CWT (Carlson Wagonlit Travel) or other corporate travel agency
- Familiarity with COUPA (PO/PR system) or other corporate procurement software
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Adecco is an equal opportunities provider.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy