PA / Friendly law firm
Our client, a small and very friendly boutique property law firm is seeking a great PA to join them to support a partner at the firm. The person you are supporting is an incredibly friendly and thoughtful boss with a busy diary who really appreciates someone who can be depended on to make plans and professional conduct themselves considering confidentially where necessary.
If you are confident, exceptionally organised and love supporting senior people in successful and friendly organisations this role is for you!
This role is for a personal assistant, no legal duties need to be undertaken, but an understanding of industry would be helpful.
APPLY NOW. NO COVER LETTER NEEDED
JOB TITLE: PA to Partner
JOB TYPE: Permanent
COMPANY TYPE: Leading Boutique Law Firm
HOURS: 9:30am to 5:30pm
LOCATION: Chancery Lane
CULTURE: A very friendly and supportive environment full of laughs who specialise in property law based in a lovely building near Chancery Lane Tube Station
THE OPPORTUNITY: To join a well recognised international boutique firm, in a busy and fulfilling role.
- International diary management; inbox management, scheduling meetings, appointments and personal commitments
- Booking travel, accommodation and creating itineraries
- In person Dictation
- Liaising with external contacts (including some international royalty and lots of other interesting people)
- Preparation for meetings and taking minutes when required
- Proof reading documentation
- Office based personal assistant duties on occasion (booking restaurants, ordering gifts for example)
- Organising Christmas and summer company party and conferences
- Experience in a PA role in the legal field
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills, both internally and externally
- Understanding of high confidentiality in role
- Able to prioritise and multi-task under pressure
- Personable with a can-do attitude
- Attention to detail
- Advanced administrative skills and basic IT skills (preferred)
- Shorthand would be great
Please note that this job profile is not an exhaustive list of duties but merely an outline of the key components of the role. You may be required by your line manager to take on additional responsibilities when requested.
N: If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line. Advertised by Office Angels, Holborn branch. Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy