Baggage Delivery/Driver - Heathrow
Do you have a customer focused and delivery driving background? Are available to start work ASAP?
We are looking for a people focused individual to join this innovative and rapidly expanding provider of baggage and luggage solutions on a full time permanent basis
You will be responsible for the transport and transfer of customers luggage in a polite, professional and timely manner and as a result the role entails driving, customer service, loading and admin skills. This involves transferring luggage between terminals, on-airport back of house storage and a security warehouse, which is situated in close proximity to the airport. In addition, from time to time you will be meeting and greeting customers in a polite and friendly manner.
Main duties for the position are as follows:
- Providing a high quality and consistent service;
- Planning your day based on bookings and numbers;
- Organising back house luggage storage;
- Developing relationships internally and externally at the airport;
- Keeping up to date on local traffic and possible delays
This is a permanent full-time role where a typical week is based on 43 hours on a shift basis covering both earlies and lates and weekends. Typical hours are 0500-1330 and 1330-2200hrs on a 6 on 3 off basis
In order to meet the criteria for this position, you will need to confirm the following:
- That you are able to work your chosen shifts with no restrictions (i.e. study or other commitments);
- That you are able to make your own way to the company's facility close to Terminal 5 at Heathrow Airport;
- That you hold a full UK driving licence with no more than 6 points;
- That you can provide right to work documents and all other information that is required for you to attain an airside pass;
- Undertake a Basic Disclosure (criminal record check);
- Confirm you have not lived outside the UK for more than 6 months at any time during the last 5 years;
- Provide 5 years of written references (employment, self-employment, education, benefits, etc) and be able to support any gaps of 28 days or more;
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy