Technical Sales Account Manager - OTE £35,000 - Chelmsford
Technical Sales Account Manager
Role Overview: This role will require both a strong proactive attitude with excellent organisational skills. It is essential that you can work to KPI's, leading by example as you will need to inspire those around you.You must be an efficient and effective worker producing accurate work under pressure. You will be an excellent communicator, utilising these skills for both internal and external projects.
- Manage your customer base including ongoing projects
- Working as part of a commercial team.
- Processing new enquiries.
- Actively manage existing accounts to ensure repeat business and develop cross and up selling opportunities within those companies.
- Liaise with internal departments to facilitate the above. This will include Marketing, Operations and Finance.
- Meet or exceed Service level agreements set by management.
- Adhere to the Companies requirements for maintaining CRM and other systems.
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of the company products and services.
- To provide line management with reports and/or information, as required.
- You will be well versed in full solution sales displaying consultative sales with clear sales structure
- Experience ideally within a technical or sales environment but full training is provided.
- Inspiring to a dynamic and engaged workforce with relentless energy
- You are growing and developing all the time constantly improving and leading by example.
- A valid Uk driving licence and passport, as travel to events will be occasionally required both nationally and within Europe.
Salary: First year basic £20,000 - £25,000 plus commission
First year Realistic earnings £30,000 - £35,000 including commission (uncapped)
Benefits: 23 days holidays plus bank holidays
Profit Related Bonus
Christmas Parties and Team Events
Hours: 9am-5.30pm (37 hours a week) Monday-Friday
- A strong 'can do' attitude
- Willingness to learn and throw yourself into any situation
- Interested in keeping up to date with the technology industry
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy