£27-35k depending on experience
I have a great new opportunity for a talented Marketing Executive to join a friendly exhibitions team based in the Herne Hill area.
The successful candidates will be reporting into the Marketing Director and will be responsible managing marketing plans for the Communications portfolio of events.
- Delivering target pre-registration levels on all events
- Optimising on site conversion rates
- Supporting sales teams by generating leads and producing sales collateral
- Engaging the community year-round with relevant and valuable content
- Developing and maintaining a high level of sector specific knowledge
- Creating intelligent marketing strategies based on in-depth market research, in-house knowledge and the competitor landscape
- Creating robust and effective content-led, multi-channel, 12-month marketing plans
- Planning and executing marketing campaigns on time and on budget across email, digital, social, PR, direct mail, editorial coverage, print and online advertising, special print and on-site signage
- Work closely with the in-house content writer to plan and promote content to support the event marketing
- Managing the marketing budget to ensure maximum ROI
- Managing event websites
- Working closely with PR agencies
- Establishing relationships and marketing agreements
- Working closely with the sales team to ensure key objectives and initiatives are aligned, with clear lines of communications and providing the right level of support and direction
- Analysing activity
- Immediately available to start a new role
- Marketing large scale exhibitions or conferences
- Using email marketing platforms to create targeted email campaigns
- Digital marketing
- Working with PR agencies to boost the visibility and influence of events
- Clear and engaging written communication
- Independent proactive problem solving and logical thinking
- Copywriting, editing and proof-reading
- Advanced Excel skills with the ability manipulate and analyse data
- Strong analytical skills
- Regular training and development
- Potential £2 - £3K per year bonus
- An opportunity to grow with the company and the marketing team
- Complimentary refreshments on a Friday afternoon
- Annual group wide summer party
- Travel to domestic and international events
Advertised by Office Angels, London Bridge branch Please note that due to the high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted. For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy
Apply for Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.