- We are looking for a HR Administrator to join our clients HR Services team. This position will work in an established HR team of four. The successful person will ensure that a first class service is provided to the client group and the HR Business Partner teams in the delivery of all HR administration services, including Payroll and Benefits management.
Main tasks and duties
- Managing the administration associated with new hires, leavers, internal moves/secondments, and reference requests
- Maintain legally compliant documentation and system records relating to all aspects of employment
- Provide rapid response to enquiries from employees, either face to face or via email
- Create, run and analyse HR reports to support the effective management of people within the business
- Participate in process reviews to improve the team's workflow, efficiency and service levels
- Produce and maintain well documented procedures to cover all aspects of the team's activity
- Work with other members of the team to cross-train and share knowledge, to ensure a seamless service
- Provide direct support to the wider HR team and assisting on ad hoc projects, providing support where required.
You will need to possess the following qualities
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written at all levels;
- Ability to prioritise workload in a fast paced environment;
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Ability to act with the highest level of diplomacy and discretion
If you are interested in applying for this position please note that you must have worked in HR or come from a HR background.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy