Customer Service Advisor
Customer Service Advisor
Crawley Office Angels are proud to be in partnership with a family run business that is now looking for a Customer Service Advisor to join them on a full-time permanent basis.
In your new role, you will be working within a luxurious 5* office with free parking and private break out areas to use at your leisure.
This role would suit you if you are a confident communicator with an excellent telephone manner who is content working in a small office environment with just one other Customer Service Advisor. As part of your daily routine, you will be working alone from the hours of 2pm to 5pm with telephone and Skype support remotely.
Your customer focus and drive will allow you to use your initiative and treat your customers as individuals providing them with a truly consultative approach.
In addition, your excellent communication skills and telephone manner will allow you to deliver high standards of customer service. You will also need to display, enthusiasm, passion and pride.
- You will be the first point of contact for customers and external suppliers
- Responsible for scheduling online orders up to 12 per day
- Sending out confirmations of orders
- Provide customers with excellent service and support with any inquiries
- Logging information of orders onto Excel
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Exceptional customer call handling skills
- To achieve high levels of customer service at all stages of the process to encourage repeat business
- Ability to deal with difficult customer conversations when they arise
I am looking for a driven ambitious Customer Service Advisors. Please apply and call Georgie Hill on 01293 539000.
By registering with Office Angels, you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant, have access to various interviewing techniques, regular updates of the local employment market and consistent feedback on all applications. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond!
Please be aware that we are currently receiving a high volume of applications and will endeavour to contact all applicants, however if you have not been contacted within 72hrs please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy