3 days left
- Full Time
JOB TITLE: PORTER / MESSENGER
WOW FACTOR: An amazing and established international mailroom company is currently looking for Mailroom Assistant / Administrator who is articulate, professional and enthusiastic. Due to the size of the company, there are many vacancies across London
My client is a global full-service provider, of physical and digital Document Management and provides a comprehensive suite of Document Processing and Business Process Services, which support the Digital Transformation of their clients' business processes to help them thrive in today's digital economy.
The role of the Mail Room Assistant is to ensure the smooth running of all Postal, Despatch and Reprographics areas, providing excellent customer service at all times
PAY: From £8.50
LOCATION: City, West End - Central London
HOURS: 08:00am - 17:00pm (with an hour for lunch)
BENEFITS: Pension, 28 Days Annual Leave, Progression
Essential Job Functions
- Dealing with queries via face to face, telephone and email
- Heavy Lifting
- Liaising with all couriers and porters
- Logging and tracking all parcels and deliveries
- Distributing and collecting mail around building
- Carrying boxes, copier paper and other items that may be required
- Restocking Stationary supplies for clients.
- Storing and retrieving information
- Placing orders and monitoring delivery dates
- Tracking using iTrack system (training will be given)
- Reprographics - Photocopying, scanning, binding, laminating and typing, amending and printing documentation as instructed and using the digital dictation system when required
- Helping with ad hoc requests from the Mailroom manager and clients.
- Strong customer service skills
- Experience within a professional environment
- Good IT knowledge
- Professional and well presented
- Excellent communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills
- iTrack experience will be an advantage but not essential
If you are looking to accelerate your career in a friendly but highly productive environment, then please apply to this advertisement or email your CV to OaPartnershipAccounts@office-angels.com
Please note that due to a high volume of responses Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted. For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy
Apply for PORTER/ MESSENGER
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.