Invoice Processor (SAP)
This role will support the manufacturing and parts operations businesses with their parable's invoice processing: 6 week contract potential to go longer as was meant to be a permanent role initially.
*Must Have Previous SAP Experience*
Key responsibilities of this role are:
· Efficient and accurate processing of high volume invoices
· Invoice issues and aged items resolution
· Ensure delivery of month end accrual requirements
· Assist the team on specific additional tasks as required
· Previous experience in processing high volume supplier invoices in a parable's department required.
· Ability to resolve payment issues, and escalate where appropriate.
· A good understanding of service delivery/customer needs
· Team player who shows initiative
· Self-starter with the ability to prioritise workload in order to meet strict deadlines and targets.
· Must have Knowledge of SAP and SRM.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy