- Full Time
Do you want to work for a Global Business based in Corby? Would you like to work in a dynamic, innovative, professional and friendly environment? Do you have previous accounts experience and the ability to process a large volume of invoices?
This is a temporary role with a salary of circa £20,000 - Monday to Friday core office hours.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- To ensure timely processing of vendor invoices in the Company's SAP system with focus on accuracy and compliance with local accounting rules and regulations as well as internal processing policies.
- To ensure timely payment to suppliers, thus ensuring continuous supply of stock to the business and fulfilment of our customer's orders.
- Identify invoices initially held in the AP pre-processing system for various reasons of non-compliance and take the necessary actions to resolve the problem
- Contact suppliers / the business as needed or correct the data and post the document to SAP.
You will have the below skills/experience:
- High level of attention to detail
- The ability to process invoices quickly and in high quantities (cca 120 / day)
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive attitude with desire to improve processes/ways of working on own initiative
- Accounts Payable or Accounts Receivable experience
- Educated to GCSE/O-Level or equivalent
A 2nd European language besides English is an advantage
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Accounts Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.