Administration Assistant - £20k
3 days left
- Full Time
Office Angels are working alongside a successful national conveyancing search provider with 23 offices across England and Wales. This particular office covers law firms within the north east London. Their focus is on providing outstanding customer service levels. As an administrator within the business you will be responsible for the smooth operation of all administrative tasks given to you.
Offices are new, modern and fresh based in a trendy, central location. Laid back and friendly working culture
The successful candidate should have:
- Excellent database experience
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
Daily responsibilities will include:
- Processing client orders and reports
- Creating, maintaining, and entering information into internal database
- Answering calls, monitoring email inbox
- Dealing with client enquiries over the telephone
- Providing appropriate advice and assistance in accordance with professional standards and internal quality
- Provide written, telephone and office cost estimates to Prospective clients/ Introducers with a full breakdown of costs and disbursements as requested
- Provide admin support to directors
- Assist director with billing and accounts
- General office upkeep, stationary, printing, filing etc.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong IT skills including a good understanding of the Microsoft Office programme
- Good time management skills
- Organise own workload with minimum supervision
- Cope effectively in demanding circumstances
- Work to a pace without errors
- Flexible approach to work
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong literacy and numeracy
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy
Apply for Administration Assistant - £20k
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.