- Full Time
£18-25k depending on experience
Office Angels London Bridge have a new opportunity for an experienced Administrator join a friendly office based in South Bermondsey.
My client are a suppliers company and they are looking for someone to be contact between suppliers and the sales team. You will be informing customers and staff of supplier information and assisting the accounts department with day to day tasks.
- Set up new Customer accounts, with pricing as agreed.
- Amend existing Customer details/pricing as required.
- Set up new Customer Contract Pricing
- Gather information from Suppliers regarding changes to our pricing.
- Inform relevant customers and internal staff of any Supplier price changes.
- Assist the Accounts Department with reports.
- Maintain website
- Ensure all end of month routines are run in a timely manner.
- Produce Sales reports
- Assist other departments with basic IT issues.
- Adhoc duties
Requirements for the position:
- Previous administrative experience
- Immediately available to start a new role
- Happy to commute to the South Bermondsey area
- Knowledge of Navision - not essential
- Excellent IT skills
Advertised by Office Angels, London Bridge branch
Please note that due to the high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted.
For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency.
Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy