2 days left
- Part Time
Adecco Stevenage are currently recruiting for a part-time receptionist to work for a very well known company based in Letchworth.
The shifts required are:
12:45-17:00 Monday - Friday
This is a temp to perm opportunity and the successful individual will be made permanent within four weeks.
Please find an overview of the duties required.
- Keep Reception desk & area tidy including top landing
- Arrange collection of parcels from Reception upon arrival
- Keep Reception area secure throughout the day
- Answering calls and transfer to required department
- Announce calls for Directors/Senior Managers
- Take message from caller and forward on if absolutely necessary
- Distribute/management of all internal/external post
- Forward on incoming faxes/emails via Outlook to relevant departments.
- Manage the correspondence through the company's email.
- Maintain funds on Franking machine and ordering supplies
- Organise couriers if required
- Greet & announce visitors
- Ensure sufficient & accessible stock of Visitor passes
- Arrange transport for visitors if required
- Oversee general security of Reception during the day, i.e. keep doors locked.
- To manage the programming/access of key fobs (i.e. starters and leavers) and others using the approval process in place for the external doors.
Other Reception Duties
- Open up meeting rooms on a daily basis and checking they are ready for use.
- Oversee room and parking bookings for
- Order lunch buffets when requested and note in Reception diary
- Scanning of documents for others when required
- Oversee cleaners comment book & timesheet book
- Purchase meeting & kitchen supplies
- Using starters/leavers list prompt any changes to internal telephone list (monthly)
- Using starters/leavers prompt any changes to Outlook groups (monthly)
- Update Company Organisation charts on intranet (quarterly)
- Update documents on Company Intranet
- Update Hub list/contacts (quarterly)
- Raising other office and property related PO's for site
Stationery & Printer Toners
- Ordering business cards upon request
- Ordering stationery & toners
- Distributing Petty Cash
- Maintaining Petty Cash funds and upkeep of records
Property, Services & Fault Reports
- Raise any periodic orders, i.e. gardening, milk deliveries etc.
- Record all visits and service visits in the Outlook calendar, i.e. window cleaners, Initial, Gardening etc.
- Report property faults (to property department) and follow through to completion, for example on :
- Plumbing issues
- Air Conditioning
- Washroom equipment
- Record all faults on the fault log.
Uniform - if assistance is required/asked for
- Ordering uniform for Warehouse and Drivers when required
- Onward distribution upon delivery
- Handle any query for FA
- Provide General (ad hoc) Admin Support to other Departments
- Carry out periodic tasks as listed above and as per the timed tasks/schedule
- Look after/manage fund raising events
- Smart appearance/presentation
- Professional approach to both external & internal customers
- Polite & approachable (at all times), calm & discrete where necessary
- Efficient, reliable and punctual
- Good organisational abilities, pro-active/self-motivated and possess good presentation skills
If you are interested in the above role, and have the relevant experience, please apply now.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Afternoon Receptionist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.