German Speaking IT Admin
3 days left
- Full Time
- Location: London, UK
- Reports into: Regional IT Manager
· Support the day-to-day IT operations in Europe from projects to routine issues.
· Manage expectations with Vendors.
· Maintain high level communication across cross functional teams.
· German speaker
· IT Background
· Able to work in a fast-paced environment
· Communication & Facilitation
· Project Planning & Execution
· Vendor Management
· Goal orientated
· Problem solving
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy
Apply for German Speaking IT Admin
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.