Contract Automation Developer.
3 days left
- Full Time
Contract Automation Developer will be involved in all stages of the SDLC including use case assessment, tool selection and integration with existing applications. Key responsibility will also involve data platform maturation and strategy.
The emerging technologies portfolio varies from RPA, Natural Language Processing (NLP) and Optical Character Recognition (OCR) tools to machine learning platforms.
Skills & Experience:
- Experience with Automation tools such - Workfusion, Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, RAGE UiPath, IBM Watson, Microsoft (Cognitive), or other AI tools & platforms.
- Professional Java or Python programming.
- Experience with test-driven development and automated testing frameworks.
- Strong inclination towards learning latest RPA, ML and AI technologies.
- Prior exposure Smart Process Automation; Design Thinking; and Lean Process Modelling is desirable.
- Passion for digital technologies, and aptitude to craft POCs and pilot use cases with leading automation platforms is desirable.
- Knowledge of process optimization, re-engineering and analytics.
€550 per day
As soon as possible.
How to apply:
Call Russell Kennedy anytime on +44 (0) 2890 821 908 or +44 (0) 7901 868 088 or email a copy of your CV via the link in this advert.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Modis International Ltd UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: http://www.modis.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy
Apply for Contract Automation Developer.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.