Part-time Finance / Admin Assistant - £18k - MUST BE IMMEDIATE
1 day left
- Full Time
JOB TITLE: Finance / Administration Assistant
COMPANY: Start-up Medical Software Development
START DATE: Must be immediately available
HOURS: 22.5 hours / 3 days per week
BENEFITS: 15 days holidays, stock option award, flexible working
LOCATION: a short walk from Barbican Station
CULTURE: Friendly, professional and hard-working!
WOW FACTOR: Stylish office and fun, friendly team
Our client is a start-up Medical Technology company developing software for the cardiology market. They are looking for a part time experienced Administration and Finance Assistant to provide administrative support to the CEO, CFO, Board and Management, and to ensure the smooth running of the office.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT EXCLUSIVE TO:
- Manage company's administration tasks, controlling correspondence; maintaining filing systems; managing supply requisitions; assigning and monitoring clerical functions
- Supports CEO and board of Directors in organisation of meetings
- Responsible for the upkeep of the office building and managing the relationship with landlord
- Supports management by providing operational & administrative support and analysis as required
- Processing of purchase invoices, and then assisting with the preparation of payment
- General accounts tasks including reconciling accounts (including bank & petty cash) & supplier statements
- Support the CFO in the preparation of management accounts
- Meet and greet all visitors to the office with a friendly and professional approach
- Order and maintain stationery and office supplies
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to report to and coordinate with multiple stakeholders
- Flexible and proactive with the ability to work productively both independently and in a team-based environment
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels
- Professional, well-presented with excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- A proactive, hardworking & enthusiastic attitude, with a desire to learn
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- Ability to work to deadlines and under pressure
- Ability to work on own initiative in a small company
- Experience of working in a finance environment, with knowledge of core finance processes & systems
- Excellent I.T skills including use of MS Office -Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook
NB: If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line.
Advertised by Office Angels, Liverpool Street branch. Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted.
For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy
Apply for Part-time Finance / Admin Assistant - £18k - MUST BE IMMEDIATE
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.