2 days left
- Full Time
£11 - £14 per hour + Benefits Package
6 Month Contract - Monday - Friday 9.00am- 18.00pm
Accounts Assistant is required for a leading manufacturer and distributor in Greenwich. You will be covering all aspects of accounts and administration in the company.
This position will best suit someone with previous experience as Accounts Assistant,
About the role
- General accounts administration analysing, coding and inputting financial data
- Bank reconciliation
- Purchase and Sales Ledger
- Administering aged debtors and chasing payments
- Posting and allocating payments.
- Customer contact via phone, email and posts with query resolution
- Reconciling supplier accounts and informing supply chain of scheduled payment dates
- Planning and prioritising collections and payments to maximise cash receipts and payment profiles
- Problem escalation and customer service
- Ensure management procedures are complied with at all times
- At least 2 years' experience within a similar role
- Qualified or working towards an accounting qualification
- Advanced Excel skills
- Sage experience
- Candidates for this role must be able to demonstrate;Good accounting experience High level of numeracy Good organisational and interpersonal skills
- Strong computer literacy (Including Microsoft packages
For an immediate interview apply today or ring Amelia or Claire on 0208 464 5225 for further information and an immediate interview or send an email to email@example.com
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy
Apply for Finance Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.