Accountant - Camberley
1 day left
- Full Time
For more than 200 years, our global Financial Services Client has been helping people around the world connect with what matters most to them. The company is one of the world's leading financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services.
Location: Camberley Duration: 6 months A broad based forecasting and analytical role covering personnel, vendor and capital investments. Challenging and at times fast paced, with multiple interactions with business and other finance groups.
- VENDOR ACCRUALS and PREPAYMENTS
- MONTH END - Reviewing actual postings, journal corrections, FX evaluation
- REPORTING - Producing report extracts from transactional files
- CAPITAL REVIEW - Evaluation of capital expenditure and approval
- FIXED ASSET CODING - Tracking, AP coding of invoices and evaluating additions
- PERSONNEL FORECASTING - Forecasting salary / benefit and contractor cost and tracking headcount changes
- CAPITAL FORECASTING - Calculating FAR depreciation and Capital additions
- VENDOR FORECASTING - Forecasting local currency payments and accrual impacts.
Experience & Skills Required
- An experienced, qualified accountant
- High level of competence in calculating, reviewing and adjusting accruals and prepayments
- Experience in using multiple finance systems
- Forecasting and planning analysis
- Advanced Excel data manipulation skills
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 48 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for Accountant - Camberley
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.