Temporary Part-time Receptionist - ASAP
1 day left
- Part Time
We have an extremely exciting opportunity to work as a Receptionist, for a well-established, company, who have a broad portfolio based in Oxford.
This role involves having responsibility for running their Reception. This is a great opportunity for a reliable, resourceful and hard working individual who is keen to gain further experience working as a Receptionist.
As a Receptionist, you duties will include:
- Ensuring the reception area is presentable and welcoming clients and guests to the company in person or by telephone
- Answering or referring enquiries and managing it efficiently; transferring calls and taking messages for individuals
- Signing for deliveries, going through daily post and ensuring the meeting rooms are tidy and organised
- Absences admin and responding to emails
As the successful candidate you will offer:
- Previous experience working as a Receptionist would be desirable
- A positive can-do attitude
- Exceptional telephone manner - professional and friendly
- Take initiative to complete tasks efficiently
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Outlook is essential
By working as a Temp for Office Angels you will benefit from:
- A dedicated Candidate Consultant to ensure your assignment runs smoothly
- A wider team of recruitment specialists to help you with your job search
- Weekly pay
- 28 days holiday a year (pro-rated)
- Entry into additional incentives including our Angel of the Month Award
- Access to competitions
This is a great, part-time temporary opportunity working Monday-Friday 14:00 - 17:00 within a friendly office in Central Oxford.
As this position is to start immediately please only apply if you are available immediately.
Office Angels Oxford cover a large area within Oxfordshire which includes Oxford City Centre, Summertown, Botley, Cowley, Headington, Abingdon, Milton Park, Kidlington, Witney, Carterton, Chalgrove & Thame - with this comes a large client base meaning we are always on the look out for Administrators, Receptionists, Secretaries & Customer Service Representatives to join our books ready to go out to work straight away.
Please be aware that we are currently receiving a high volume of applications and will endeavour to contact all applicants, however if you have not been contacted within 72hrs please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion and your CV will be kept on record for future positions.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy
Apply for Temporary Part-time Receptionist - ASAP
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.