Spreadsheet Administrator/ Junior Data Analyst
- Full Time
Are you confidant in the use of Excel and are you keen to put this in this into practice in a new role?
Are you seeking your next role, or on a gap year and seeking a new challenge?
Our client, a leading Insurance and Pension company are looking for someone to join their team to provide high quality and insightful data to support their reporting and business needs and this could be just the role for you!
You do not need to have previous experience in this area, but the client need someone who is confident in excel and has a numeracy background and who will be able to provide sensible interpretation of data. This will not require complex analysis but the client has said this would suit someone with independent thinking and the right attitude who will be able to apply what will be shown to to provide reporting to teams in the HR and finance groups.
- Start date: ASAP-pending 3 weeks compliance checks
- Pay rate: £20 per hour
- Location: Closest location, Liverpool Street
- Role length: 3 months, possibility of going permanent for the right candidate
- Job Title: Junior MI role/ Excel Administrator/ Analyst
Working within the client's People team you will provide high quality and insightful data to support the People agenda and business needs.
You will collaborate with stakeholders primarily in People, Finance, Compliance & Risk, Group Analytics & Insights and Group Systems to provide accurate current and future data covering all Employee data such as FTE, financial costs, diversity and inclusion and workforce planning.
Your role will be key to the delivery of regular and ad hoc reporting such as; Headcount/vacancy tracking, with cost implications, budget creation, Annual Employee survey, Annual Pay Review, KPIs, etc.
- Use analytics to improve data accuracy and maintain validity, using business knowledge and working closely with Business Partners.
- Gather, contract and scope People MI, Analytics & Insight requirements to support and enable People project delivery as required.
- Work to develop & build consistent Global People MI, reporting and Analytics suite for all levels of management globally.
- Work closely with Finance Business Partners to develop reporting and analytics that combines People and Finance data for workforce planning.
- Provide detailed Insight and Analytics to support area of coverage, considering business strategy, data from core global systems and other data sources of the client.
- Complete deep dive analysis on priority areas, which result in a business decision.
- Provide MI support to the People Business Partners on ensuring correct alignment and quality of client surveys.
- Collate a range of monthly people data reports for dashboards and exec board packs.
- Own the future headcount and financial tracking across the team.
- Improved data/MI for the customer facing People community so they have the confidence to use data to drive decision and value in the business.
- Provide insights into the people data to support decisions in the People Function and the business.
- Interrogate data to provide gap analysis allowing data to be provided quickly and efficiently for the long term.
- Work closely with the Analytics and Insights team in the client collaboratively to enhance current practice.
Requirements for role
- High attention to detail.
- High level of knowledge of MS office products including Excel (Advanced).
- Relevant HRIS OR Finance system experience
- Highly numerical and process orientated.
- Strong interpersonal skills / senior client facing skills.
- Understanding of or interest in learning about the Asset Management business
- Ability to question data validity or practices / processes.
- Thrive in challenging fast paced environment.
- Ability to deliver while working under pressure.
- Development & provision of MI & reporting to senior audiences in blue chip organisations
- Successful track record of building credible relationships with senior stakeholders and diversified teams.
Please note: Due to the client agreements in place a full vetting procedure is required prior to start.
The on-boarding process will involve a credit check, referencing and a criminal record check that will be conducted after offer and prior to start which usually takes 15 working days.
If this is the role you have been waiting for then please apply today
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Adecco is an equal opportunities company.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Spreadsheet Administrator/ Junior Data Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.