Finance - NETSUITE exp essential! £12.00ph
JOB TITLE: Finance - NETSUITE EXP ESSENTIAL! £12ph
COMPANY: Business Consultancy
START DATE: ASAP
TERM: 4 weeks assignment - possible extension past this date
HOURS: 9.00am - 17.30pm
PAY RATE: £12.00 per hour
DAY ONE RIGHTS: Tea, coffee, water
LOCATION: Aldgate East Station / Liverpool Street Station
CULTURE: Working within a friendly and diverse team in an exciting new company!
Our client is a major international company providing outstanding market intelligence services for the Pharmaceutical sector. They are regarded as one of the best for timely and accurate analysis of reported drug sales, consensus sales forecasts and Research and Development
They are looking for an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their team to assist their Finance department on a temporary basis.
This is a company that has an exciting and diverse team, who has been growing rapidly within the last year!
***To be considered for this position you MUST have previous experience using NETSUITE!***
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT EXCLUSIVE TO:
- Essential NetSuite experience
- Maintaining the accounts payable email inbox and following up queries in a timely manner
- Processing staff expenses
- Processing credit cards - checking receipts are in order and VAT calculated
- Managing virtual card requests and issuing as needed
- Chasing invoices and processing on to the system
- Matching PO/jobs to invoices and ensuring they are approved
- Updating PO/job database and issuing approved jobs to relevant people
- Matching, checking and coding invoices
- Working out VAT payments
- Processing staff expenses
- Setting up of new supplier accounts
- Reconciliation of supplier statements,
- Filing invoices and data entry
- Being first point of contact for all relevant enquiries
- Maintaining strong relationships with customers and suppliers
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- Candidates must have previous experience as a Purchase Ledger Clerk or similar
- Professional approach to work
- Ability to liaise at all levels
- Self-efficient, but confident to ask for colleague's support when required
- Ability to hit the ground running and provide effective support in the finance department
NB: If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line.
Advertised by Office Angels, Liverpool Street branch. Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy