Customer Service - TECH START UP - Ongoing temp!
JOB TYPE: Customer Service - TECH START UP - Temp Ongoing!
COMPANY: Tech Start-Up
START DATE: Monday 23rd September 2019
TERM: On-going - up until Christmas!
HOURS: 9.00am - 17.30pm
PAY RATE: £10.00 per hour
DAY ONE RIGHTS: Tea, coffee, water, free fruit, crisps, snacks
CULTURE: Working within a friendly, fun, vibrant and busy office!
WOW FACTOR: We have an exciting opportunity working for a well known TECH/DIGITAL Start-Up! This specific company is looking for a friendly, pro-active and bright individual to join their administration team. This role is great for any candidate who has extensive administration experience and is looking to join a tech start-up!!
This Tech start-up is building the future of transportation and are disrupting the urban world of transportation and building the best way for people to move around cities. More than 25 million passengers use this specific app for affordable and reliable rides in more than 30 countries. Why don't you join the ride!
They are looking for a candidate who is bright, confident, well presented, has strong communication skills, strong attention to detail, proactive, team player mind set, experience within admin, open, approachable, intelligent, driven, can hit the ground running, fantastic customer service and is ORGANISED.
This is a company that has an exciting and diverse team, who has been growing rapidly within the last few years!
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT EXCLUSIVE TO:
- Contacting drivers and riders via telephone - depending on rating provided
- Asking customers and employees questions relating to their experience
- Updating spreadsheets, with relevant comments from calls, using Excel
- Handling administrative requests from senior managers
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Liaise with executive and senior administrative assistants to handle requests and queries from senior managers
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- Candidates must have excellent and accurate typing skills (40wpm), a professional telephone manner and ideally "switchboard" experience
- Proven experience within customer service would be preferential
- Professional, well-presented with excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Excellent computer skills - especially Excel
- Ability to resolve issues and complaints in a professional manner
NB: If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line.
Advertised by Office Angels, Liverpool Street branch. Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted.
For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy