Executive Assistant/ Office Manager
- Full Time
Executive Assistant/ Office Manager- London
We are presently looking to recruit an Executive Assistant/Office Manager for a dynamic company based in Docklands. With huge growth plans, they are a fast-paced and high growth company with a great working culture.
They are seeking an experienced EA with prior experience of supporting Executives in a fast-paced environment to join them.
- Travel coordination both domestically and internationally including the negotiation of rates, reacting quickly to travel alterations
- Processing expenses
- Extensive diary management, coordinating with client contacts and assure punctuality
- Extensive stakeholder management and communication with clients
- Processing of sales leads and new business support
- Collating data and reports for the Sales team
- Organisation of sales and marketing materials
- Assisting with FOH duties including meeting and greetings clients and booking and preparing meeting spaces
- Managing relationships with third parties for facilities matters and contractors
- Assist with the preparation of sales presentations and meetings
- Act as the go to and main point of contact all office departments
You must have previously worked in a fast-paced environment and supported senior executives. You will enjoy the prospect of supporting multiple people in the office and taking a pro-active approach to improve processes and add value across the business. You will have previously dealt with extensive diary and travel management and will be confident taking a pro-active approach in all that you do.
You will have experience of providing PA support at senior executive level, and will be comfortable liaising at all levels. Furthermore, you will be a well organised and diligent individual, who possesses the ability to make decisions quickly and efficiently. Graduate calibre, you will be possess a hands-on and team playing approach!
If this sounds like you and you would like to be considered for interview, please apply right away.
Advertised by OA Executive. Please note that due to a high volume of response OA receive; only successful candidates will be contacted for the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy
Apply for Executive Assistant/ Office Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.