Showroom Co-ordinator X2 - Furniture, Interiors & Tech Showroom
- Part Time
JOB TITLE: Showroom Co-ordinator X2
COMPANY: Furniture, interiors and technology showroom
TERM: Permanent | Part time
HOURS: 08.00am - 13.30pm or 12.30pm - 18.00pm | Monday - Friday
SALARY: £27,000 - £29,000 pa. pro rata DEO
LOCATION: Walking distance to Farringdon Station
WOW FACTOR: Modern and innovative working environment, short walking distance to station, well established company
This is an exciting opportunity for two enthusiastic and experienced professionals to join our client based close to Farringdon Station. Our client is looking for two people to represent their partner brands in an agile showroom, managing visit and event schedules, welcoming guests, demonstrating products and hosting events.
This opportunity includes a morning and afternoon shift consisting of the following times: 08.00am - 13.30pm or 12.30pm - 18.00pm.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT EXCLUSIVE TO:
- Represent our client as the first point of contact for visitors, welcoming them to the space, providing refreshments and arranging for their host to meet them
- Support with technology in the London showroom and first line support IT queries
- Cover of reception area
- Manage the showroom calendar, coordinating partner requirements, booking rooms, liaising between partners
- Issue resolution where there are meeting capacity issues or clashes
- Open the showroom in the morning - establish that all lights are switch on, technical equipment is operational, and presentations loaded etc. perform the opposite procedure at the end of the day
- Be able to give the elevator pitch for each of the partner companies and explain the clients concept (training will be provided)
- Support the partner companies in the development and completion of events
- Manage the invoicing of partner companies for any relevant expenses
- Ensure the agreed etiquette standards are adhered to and communicating any shortfalls to personnel and stakeholders as necessary
- Strive to ensure smooth relationships between all the relevant stakeholders to ensure the client is a great place to work in terms of atmosphere, culture and environment
- Liaise with partner marketing teams to ensure a good stock of promotional materials is always available
- Ensure the showroom is always neat and tidy with products correctly positioned, alert owners to any damaged-on no-functional products
- You will need to be flexible with working hours due to occasional events
- Manage the running of partner presentations and the uploading of updates etc.
- Supporting IT & Facilities Manager report on usage and result KPI statistics
- Supporting the IT & Facilities Manager in the general maintenance of the building and IT infrastructure
- Supporting HR and IT & Facilities Manager in terms of health and safety principles, lone working awareness and first aid & fire safety principles
- Ensure personal data is secure in a co working environment
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- Excellent interpersonal skills, approachable and friendly manner, experience with dealing with general public
- A confident, self-driven, outgoing, people person
- Take pride in their appearance and of building they work in
- Excellent communication skills, ability to liaise with multiple stakeholders and demands
- Good Microsoft Office skills
- Good time management, problem solving skills
- Product awareness to be able to give elevator pitches (training will be given)
- Able to think on your feet and re-prioritise where necessary
- Technically savvy and eager to gain new knowledge & skills
- Awareness of health and safety principles
NB: If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line.
Advertised by Office Angels, Liverpool Street branch. Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted.
For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy
Apply for Showroom Co-ordinator X2 - Furniture, Interiors & Tech Showroom
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.