- Full Time
Are you available immediately?
Do you enjoy interacting with clients and making a difference?
Would you like to work for a structured and professional organisation?
Our client has a position for a temporary Receptionist Sat 21st Sept 8am-5pm & Sun 22nd Sept 11am-5pm.
This is a part-time weekend role and based in Grangemouth within a vibrant and diverse company.
The role of Receptionist will include:
- Covering front of house reception and switchboard duties
- Liaising with internal and external customers via telephone, e-mail and face to face
- Providing managers, staff and security with clear guidance, information and practical advice on reception services
- Meet and greet
Skills and experiences:
- Demonstrable track record of working in a Receptionist or similar administrative role
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written with a passion for delivering outstanding customer service
- A confident, professional and positive approach with strong interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of MS Office systems, including Word, Excel and Outlook
Working as a temp is an ideal way of exploring different job roles and industries. It's also gives you control of your own work/life balance. Here are just some of the benefits you can expect when you become part of the Office Angels team:
- Employed directly with Office Angels, meaning we're always on hand to ensure you're being well looked after
- Access to discount vouchers with many high street brands
- Eye care vouchers and money towards glasses should you require them for VDU purposes
- We can search for permanent work whilst you're in assignments and offer expert interview support and advice
- Weekly pay
- Pension scheme option (with employer contributions)
- 28 days paid annual leave (Based on a weekly accrual)
- Statutory Sick Pay in the unfortunate event you find yourself under the weather
- Access to our assistance programme that provides free, confidential and independent advice on a range of issues including grief, stress and legal issues
- Should you wish to pursue a different career path, we have several sister businesses which cover almost every sector and specialism
We're proud to say our consultants are experts in recruitment and are more than happy to discuss the benefits in more detail; please contact your local Office Angels branch for further information.
If you are interested in this role and wish to be considered please click apply!
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy
Apply for Weekend Receptionist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.