HEALTH & SAFETY INSPECTOR (FIRE)
1 day left
- Full Time
A new and exciting position has arisen for an experienced Health & Safety Property Inspector to join a national leading property company based in the heart of Croydon. This role is due to growth in the current team.
This is an exciting time for our client and not 1 day will be the same as you will be travelling nationwide! You will also have the option to work from home as required.
- To produce Health & Safety and Fire Risk Assessment Reports for our client in accordance with current legislation.
- To produce remedial reports further to an incident on site relating to a potential H&S claim.
- To advise Property Managers further to any queries that arise from the content of the reports produced.
- To ensure that knowledge of current legislation is kept to date to ensure that reports are in keeping with any changes.
- To liaise with Fire Officers regarding any inspections carried out by the Local Fire Authority or Enforcement Notices sent.
Hours: 09.00am - 17.30pm (flexible if you starting on site earlier)
Salary: £37,000PA (Neg for the right candidate)
You will also benefit from a car pool, company laptop & phone, 25 days annual leave, pension and many more!
To be considered for this role you will ideally have property experience, level 4 fire safety, Nebosh essential and a driving license.
If you would like to know more information then please call the Croydon branch and ask for Michelle or apply now with an up to date CV!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for HEALTH & SAFETY INSPECTOR (FIRE)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.