Our client, is seeking a professional, friendly, personable receptionist to join their front of house team on a temporary basis.
JOB TITLE: Front of House
JOB TYPE: Temp
SALARY: £10.55 per hour
HOURS: Monday to Friday, 9:00am and 6:00pm with 1 hour for lunch
LOCATION: Central London
CULTURE: A casual and informal but professional workplace. A beautiful office, luxury environment, friendly, familiar, professional yet personal approach
The purpose of this role is to contribute to helping to run and maintain a professional reception desk, look after the Front of House area at all times, as well as undertaking switchboard duties and coordinating meeting rooms. The main focus is on client care so customer service skills are essential.
Ensuring all tasks are carried out to the required standards including:
- Meeting and greeting clients in reception in a smiley and professional way, starting conversations and making people feel welcome
- Looking after all internal and external clients when in FOH areas-providing directions, support and care
- In communication with hospitality team making sure early or late arrivals are looked after, offered refreshments and escorted to appropriate meeting rooms
- Maintaining stationery and necessary equipment in the meeting rooms
- Announce all calls to staff
- Re-directing and screening the calls as appropriate and taking adequate messages when required
- Accommodating, managing and processing the meeting room requests when received via email or phone call
- Knowing the type, location, size and layout of the meeting rooms available and accommodating all requests to the best availability/demand
- Ad-hoc admin tasks as and when required
- Digital or writing skills would be advantageous to the progression of this role
Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate will have experience of working in a professional services environment and have a proven record working on a busy and demanding Reception, switchboard and reservations desk. They must have excellent communication skills, efficient telephone manner and be great at building relationships!
- Ideally you are someone chatty who loves working as a receptionist!
- You enjoy chatting to clients and being the face of a business
- You have excellent attention to detail
- You have a fantastic command of the English language (verbal, written)
- Excellent organisational, planning and prioritisation skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Personable and confident, able to build relationships with partners/ key stakeholders
- Resilient and calm under pressure
- Adaptable and flexible approach
- Pro-active and takes initiative.
Please note that this job profile is not an exhaustive list of duties but merely an outline of the key components of the role. You may be required by your line manager to take on additional responsibilities when requested.
N: If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line. Advertised by Office Angels, Holborn branch. Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy