Operations Assistant (Free Gym Membership)
***FREE GYM MEMBERSHIP***
Adecco Croydon are currently working with a well known organisation in the heart of Croydon looking for a Operations Assistant to join their team.
The purpose of this role is to provide smooth and efficient day-to-day operational support to staff and clients. The post holder will act as the first point of contact in all operational matters and deal efficiently with all operations enquiries. They must be pro-active and able to work on their own initiative whilst also being part of the team. This is very much a 'hands-on' role.
- Take the initiative to check the calendar regularly and set up meeting rooms as required, ensuring all equipment, food and beverage requirements are catered for and organised in advance.
- Perform daily checks of all floors to ensure that everything is up to the required standard and any faulty equipment, or repairs are reported and rectified.
- Responsible for all equipment owned and hired
- Stock Checks of equipment, food and beverage areas
- Tidy and organisation of all storage areas.
- Maintain accurate records of all health and safety checks, repairs etc
- Organise a weekly fire alarm test.
- Maintain a fully stocked itinerary of the key cupboard together with a logging system for removing and replacing keys.
- Problem solving
- Administration and reception cover as required.
- Additional duties as required, this may involve helping with catering for meetings occasionally
This position will be based on a 5 day working week with one Saturday a month covering the Reception.
Flexible working hours will be required and the rota's will be allocated a month in advance.
Salary £17500 - £21000 depending upon age and experience.
Full Gym Membership, 5 weeks holiday a year.
This role is an immediate start so if you are interested the please click apply now!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy