Ecommerce Customer Care
Adecco Sunderland has a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established company as an Ecommerce Customer Care Assistant on a permanent basis. The role is based in Crook, County Durham and the role is full time with working hours of 2.00pm till 10.00pm
My client offers a competitive salary of £17,000. The Customer Care Assistant will directly support the ecommerce and marketplace customers to help drive sales, excellent service and brand satisfaction. My client's customer care is central to the brand experience they offer their customers and this needs to be consistent across all channels of communication including but not limited to emails, telephone calls and social media interactions.
The Job Role:
- Responding to and resolving enquiries from my client's ecommerce and marketplace customers via email, the telephone and social media
- Supporting the ecommerce team with content generation for the website when required, notably maintaining the website's FAQs section/knowledge base and making content recommendations based on enquiries
- Working closely with the warehouse, logistics partners and operations teams for customer order enquiries
- Becoming a font of knowledge of all product lines to offer the most comprehensive answers to product specific questions from our customer base
- Adhering to company policies and procedures to ensure comprehensive documentation
- Helping out with ad hoc projects as required
- 2+ years in a retail or customer service role, ideally in sports apparel and/or footwear
- Minimum C grade at A-Level Maths and English
- Excellent communication skills, especially written communication via email and social media channels
- Excellent organizational skills, customer service skills as well as honesty, integrity and professionalism
- Ability to follow issues through to resolution
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise as required Demonstrable proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
- Computer skills, including working knowledge of social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Experience in B2C/retail environment
- Ability to work equally as well as part of a team or independently
- Ability to learn quickly as products are refreshed throughout the year
- An interest in running, fitness and the outdoors
Like to have
- Experience in footwear and/or sports apparel
- Interest in the Outdoors, Trail Running, CrossFit, Obstacle Racing, Triathlon or Hiking would be desirable
Should you feel you have the skills and are happy with the location then please feel free to apply for this role.
Adecco UK are an equal opportunities employer.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy