Internal Music Account Executive
We are recruiting on behalf of our award winning client based in Loughborough for an enthusiastic outgoing Internal Music Account Executive to be part of an existing team for a client demonstrating significant growth which will continue including a fantastic opportunity for career development, however this client Isn't on a bus route so you will need to have your own transport
Our client is proud to say they are at the forefront of technology and offer continue investment in there team, to ensure they are at the cutting edge of providing their clients with the most up to date services that achieve results.
As the Internal Music Account Executive you will work in a Dynamic, fast-paced, energetic environment where you will work and play hard, you will hit the ground running and achieve excellent results
As the Internal Music Account Executive your Responsibilities are as follows
- Making outbound calls
- Handling inbound enquiries
- Analysing data
- Presenting options to clients
- Negotiating with clients
- Providing contractual and logistical support to clients
- Cross-selling additional brand boosting services
- Assisting the team with social media support for the department
- Writing blogs for the website
- Maintaining accurate records
- Developing new client base and building a sales pipeline
- Working to and achieving monthly targets
To be successful as the Internal Music Account Executive we are looking for the following
- Previous proven sales experience
- Self-motivated, organised and excellent planning skills
- track record of achieving targets
- Ability to build rapport with clients of all backgrounds
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Excellent IT skills
- Outgoing friendly personality and first-class telephone manner
- Results-driven and a proven achiever
- Enthusiastic, energetic and can work on own initiative
Once appointed in the role of Internal Music Account Executive you will receive outstanding benefits including bonus which based on targets will increase year on year, career development, free gym, canteen facilities, champagne on your birthday, free parking, fresh fruit and work trips
The above advert will stay live until the successful candidate starts their new role however some of the job boards we use may automatically refresh adverts and do not have a delete function.
Please cross reference with the Office Angels website to familiarise yourself with live vacancies.
Whilst we'd love to get back to every applicant, it isn't always possible. So, if you haven't heard from us within 5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and Facebook for recruitment news, market insights and our latest vacancies
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy