Customer Service & Luggage Assistants, Kings Cross
Customer Service & Luggage Assistants Required URGENTLY
Ongoing Temporary Role - must be available to start from 19th September 2019
£9.65ph - weekly pay
MUST BE FLEXIBLE TO WORK VARIOUS SHIFTS DURING THE WEEK INCLUDING WEEKENDS
MUST be available to take part in a Drugs and Alcohol rest on 19th September 2019
Based at Kings Cross Station, North London
- To meet and exceed customers needs and expectations on all areas of the station.
- Be Proactive in interfacing with customers.
- Undertake full ticket checking and issuing responsibilities, you will be interacting with customers, in designated areas of the station
- To assist passengers with carrying luggage on and off of the trains
- Full information provision to customers on timetable related matters.
- Be proactive throughout, identifying customer needs for information and additional help and meet those needs.
- Check reliability of equipment.
- Correct or report defects, as appropriate.
Experience and Knowledge:
- Interpersonal skills
- Previous Customer Service experience
- Interest in the travel industry
- Excellent communication skills
- Hard working
- Ability to use own initiative
Hours of work:
Early starts and late finishes may be required
On a rotating shift basis - you MUST be available to work weekends and be flexible
Approx 35-40 Hours a week
Please apply online with your CV if you have solid customer service experience and feel that you would be the perfect candidate for this role
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy