IT Helpdesk Support
Are you immediately available and looking for your next temporary position?
If so, this could be the role for you!
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a confident Service Help-Desk Analyst to join a dynamic and bustling team.
To be successful in this role, you will be must be confident in supporting internal Colleagues and field-based engineers. Whilst some IT knowledge is useful - this Client uses bespoke systems and provides continued training.
Your main responsibilities will include:
* Receiving initial calls from colleagues
* Reacting to day-to-day scheduling issues
* Liaising with engineers & stakeholders
* Providing 1st line support
* Advising on timescales
- Customer focused
- Excellent communication skills
- System savvy confident user of Microsoft Office Suite
- Warm & welcoming in your approach
Your diverse shift patterns will include:
- Shift 1: 8am - 4pm
- Shift 2: 10am - 6pm
- Shift 3: 12pm - 8pm
- 1x Saturday in 6 (with a day off in the week when you work over the weekend)
What are you waiting for? To be considered for this position, please apply with your CV NOW!
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy