Data Entry / Administrator, Sheffield, £16,300pa
Office Angels are recruiting for an Administrator / Data Entry to join a Sheffield legal firm. This is a full time, permanent position offering a salary of £16,300pa plus other company benefits. This role is situated on the outskirts of the city centre and offers free on site parking.
- Manage case loads for clients
- Liaising with various third parties and updating the status of claims
- Handling email enquiries
- Administration tasks such as - data entry, updating records, reviewing documents
The ideal candidate :
- Customer service background
- Strong communicator
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment
- Ability to manage own workload
- Attention to detail is crucial
- Other European languages would be beneficial but not essential
- Competitive salary
- Free parking
- 25 day annual leave plus bank holidays
- Extra half day birthday leave
- Monthly work socials
- Many more!
This role has the potential for an immediate start for the right candidate. For further information please contact Jess Nortorp on email@example.com or 0114 2730888.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy
Apply for Data Entry / Administrator, Sheffield, £16,300pa
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.