£20,000- £25,000 per annum
JOB TITLE: Operations Assistant
HOURS: Monday to Thursday 8:30am- 5pm / Friday 8:30am- 4pm
BENEFITS: 20 days annual leave + bank holidays, free parking, Company social events, 4pm finish on a Friday
CULTURE: Close knit team in industry leading business. Lots of banter!
We're teaming up with the Director of this Construction support company to find a new member to join their team. You will be supporting the Operations Manager with a variety of different tasks that could vary from day to day.
The day to day duties in your new job would be:
- Entering costs and figures into spreadsheets and analysing them
- Assisting the Operations Manager with scheduling the engineers
- Collating and checking Risk Assessments, RAMs, Method Statements and H&S documents
- Ordering stationary/ office supplies
- Assisting site workers with queries
We'd love to speak to candidates with:
- Excellent IT Skills
- A keen eye for detail and excellent accuracy skills when inputting and checking data
- Previous experience in the Construction industry would be beneficial
- Initiative to pick up any jobs around the office that need assisting with
- A desire to progress and learn new skills
Apply today! If your CV is suitable for the role, I will be in contact to find out more about you and tell you more about the position.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy
Apply for Operations Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.