An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Team Administrator to join a multi award winning company in Wimbledon. This role is perfect for someone who would like to kick start their career in Recruitment!
You will join a very successful team and be responsible for supporting the Consultant with temp Recruitment in the local area.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the temp Consultant resource candidates for live roles
- Liaising with candidates on a daily basis
- Working with the temps consultant to understand vacancy briefs
- Interview coordination
- Updating CRM system
- Managing social media pages
- Marketing duties
- Ordering stationary and marketing materials
- Other ad hoc duties required
- Compliance administration
The successful candidate will ideally have the following skills/experience:
- Recruitment resourcing experience (desirable not essential)
- Strong administration skills and high attention to detail
- Customer service experience
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong IT skills
- Friendly approach
- Ability to work to deadlines and targets
If this role is of interest and you have the right skills and experience then please apply today!
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy
Apply for Team Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.