Are you looking for your next challenge?
Looking to put your excellent attention to detail skills to good use & super communication skills?
This could be the role for you!
The role entails:
- Monitoring a mailbox
- Dealing with front door process- unique process, will need to be taught so looking for somebody who is quick to learn
- Support a number of IT projects, pipelining any projects and ensuring resources in place for any new project that comes in
- There will be a process around this and will require sitting in meetings where technical content will be discussed and the project allocated. This person will be responsible for the admin such as updating a tracker
- Previous Administrator experience
- Can do attitude
- Good IT/Excel skills
- Attention to detail
- Database experience would be beneficial but no essential
- Any Project Co-ordinating experience would also be a advantage
Contact- 3 months ( possibility of extension)
Salary- £12 to £16 per hour
Hours- Monday to Friday 35 hours per week
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Apply for Project Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.