Temporary Mailroom Office Administrator
Mailroom Office Administrator
Temporary - Lincoln
£9.50 per hour
Monday to Friday 9AM-4PM.
An opportunity has arisen for an Mailroom Office Administrator.
Our loyal client in Lincoln is currently recruiting for a Mailroom Operative to join their small team on a temporary full-time basis.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Ensuring area is covered at all times
- Dealing with incoming post and ensuring everything is logged accurately
- Scanning all bar codes
- Taking all phone calls
- Customer Service - you will be required to deal with queries from on-site personnel
- Impeccable manner as you will be exposed to the business's client
- Potentially some heavy lifting involved where needed to support the team
- Dealing with all online bookings
- Potentially delivering mail/parcels on-site
- Data input
- General administration duties
The ideal candidate will be very reliable, a fast learner, have impeccable attention to detail and feel comfortable doing repetitive duties. With this position you will be required to work independently and have initiative to keep yourself busy at all times.
Due to the number of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Office Angels are an equal opportunity employer.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy
Apply for Temporary Mailroom Office Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.