Sales/Marketing Support Coordinator
Adecco Stevenage are currently recruiting for a Sales & Marketing Support Coordinator to join their client who are one of the UK's leading insurance and financial companies. This is a Fixed Term Contract for 12 months, there is potential for this to be extended but this is not guaranteed.
If you have a great interest and experience in sales, customer relationship management, lead generation and have a interest in marketing, this is the perfect role for you!
- Deliver and evaluate direct marketing activities aligned with regulatory and marketing standards ensuring they are delivered to time, budget and quality standards and achieve target KPIs and objectives
- Proactively create, plan and run targeted campaigns, telemarketing and other initiatives to generate inbound call volumes and quality leads
- Assume the responsibility for maintaining the sales and marketing database
- Compile, review and cleanse sales data
- Research and refine prospect lists for the key product areas and booking customer and prospect meetings for external sellers using pre-approved lists to ensure that sales campaigns are targeted efficiently
- Driving and generating new leads to allow the sales team to achieve target KPI's and objectives
- Build, maintain and develop relationships with staff, internal business areas and third party introducers to improve the quality of lead generation and maximise sales opportunities
- Support publicity generation, including newsletters and advertising
- Prepare, distribute and record email campaigns, organise sales events to produce sales leads and enhance company reputation
- Track the progress of new submissions and work closely with the external team and underwriters to support the acquisition of new business
- Produce reports to monitor the progress of the sales pipeline, which involves data analysis and co-ordination of information from various sources
- Deliver short term/one-off projects and activities as required by and to the standards/outcomes agreed with the Line Manager
- Provide additional administrative support to the wider team as and when required
- Experience within a sales and marketing role, or sales and marketing support role
- Minimum of 5 GCSE's (or equivalent) including Maths and English at Grade C or above (or 4-9)
- Experience in a financial services sales, telesales and marketing role
- Awareness of General Insurance products and the regulatory environment
- Experience in generating new business leads
- Experience in using Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems
- Experience of managing sales and marketing campaigns
- Customer sales experience
If you have the desired experience and have a genuine interest in a Sales, Marketing and Lead Generation role please apply now!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy