Business Analyst (Technical/Telephony)
Our leading client within public sector is looking for a Business Analyst (for Telephony transformation project) to work on 6 months (may go over) contract basis in Croydon paying £400/day Umbrella rate (Inside IR35 only).
The Technical Business Analyst will be working with the telephony Transformation Project Manager to support the migration from current legacy /traditional phone solution to new model (soft phones, UC, new contact centre platform) and providing services Borough wide including call centres and "mini" call centres. They are also adapting the existing structure with new functionality - interfacing with Skype, mobiles and laptops - negating the need for desktop phones.
- Strong technical Business Analysis experience with capability to capture and record technical requirements using a variety of approaches (e.g. interview/workshop) - this is an infrastructure/technical project so not involving process modelling.
- Experience of working on 1 or more Telephony projects within a call centre is required.
- Exposure to Telephony projects involving Unified Comms (UC), VoIP, legacy telephony systems and TDM (not essential)
- Process mapping and documentation skills.
- Able to convert these requirements into the format needed to support the project
- Able to communicate technical information/concepts with technical and non-technical stakeholders/users/internal IT colleagues
- Willingness to explore some of the digital design/user research techniques (e.g. contact user groups not just internal officers) to supplement traditional approaches
- Challenge/question the 'normal' way things are done
- Worked with 3rd suppliers
- Logical approach to work and attention to detail
- Public sector knowledge will be beneficial.
Apply now with your CV to be considered for the role!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy