Temporary Purchase Ledger - 2/3 days per week
Office Angels are currently supporting a well-known Events Consultancy based in the Tower Bridge area to recruit for a part-time Temporary Purchase Ledger.
My client is looking for a sharp, enthusiastic and driven candidate who has purchase ledger experience and will assist the day to day running of the finance team.
Tower Bridge | Part-Time | £11ph | Must be immediately available!
Part Time (Monday and Friday compulsory + 1 flexible day)
- 2 days per week | 9:30am - 5:30pm
- 3 days per week | 9:30am - 3:30pm
We are only accepting candidates who have a valid reason to work part time.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Printing Purchase Orders
- Cross Checking Purchase Orders against the Invoices
- Coding Invoices
- Posting Invoices
- Reviewing any queries
- Reconciling Statements
- Getting the Invoices Authorised
- Setting up Payment Runs
- Posting Remittances
- Credit Card Reconciliation monthly
- Ad-hoc duties as required
- Ability to work towards deadlines
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Experience and knowledge of Access Dimensions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Great attitude towards completing all tasks given
Advertised by Office Angels, London Bridge branch
Please note that due to the high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted. For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy