PR Account Manager
We are working with a fantastic Company based within the Croydon area that are looking for a PR Account Manager to join their team!
For this role, you must have a strong background within a broad range of marketing disciplines and also understand the trade-offs that need to be made when planning a marketing budget.
- Account managers must be able to communicate rational behind recommendations for marketing strategies and tactics.
- Experience within or a strong understanding of PR
- Strong background within marketing
- Well organised and able to manage multiple projects, including presenting succinct reports of project status on a regular and ad-hoc basis. Account managers must be able to estimate time for most jobs and ensure that jobs are delivered on budget (in terms of cost and time).
- A very effective communicator, particularly on the telephone, able to persuade clients and explain opinions and facts. Account managers are also required to be able to sell services and projects to current and potential clients
- Ability to build strong long-term relationships with clients
- Good numeric skills, with the ability to budget and manage invoicing in multiple currencies
- Good Excel skills, with experience in accurately analysing data and presenting results
- Proven ability to meet deadlines
- Account managers must always work within the company's systems and procedures and uphold strong PC skills
- Experience of a broad range of marketing disciplines
- Ability to write good technical or compelling marketing prose
- Technical knowledge or interest in computing or electronics
- B2B marketing experience
- Proven ability to be successful in a marketing role
- Specific knowledge or understanding of the publishing industry or PR
- Understanding of a technology-driven industry
- Track record of managing difficult customers
- Experience of managing and developing major accounts
Salary: £25,000PA - £30,000PA DOE
Hours: Monday - Friday 09.00am - 17.30pm
If you are interested in this role then please apply now!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy