Collections Specialist - 4 days p/w - Waterloo
Office Angels are currently supporting a Medical Research Company based in the London Bridge area to recruit for a Temporary Collections Specialist.
The successful candidate will be directly responsible for providing comprehensive support for maximising revenue collection for the UK business - with the end goal of getting the majority of outstanding debt paid by end of 2019.
Waterloo | 6 months | 4 days per week (30/32 hrs) | £15ph | MUST be immediately available this week!
- Chase overdue invoices by telephone, email & letter within agreed timescales
- Collect debt, settle customer accounts, maintain records
- Develop and analyse account reports
- Maintain/develop a tracking/contact database of all customers
- Collect contacts from all customers and ensure database is accurate and kept up to date
- Introduce to all debtors and eventually all customers the new online billing portal
- Respond promptly and completely to both client and internal enquiries
- Any other duties considered appropriate for the role
- Experience in Credit and Collection is required
- Proven analytical and negotiating skills
- Strong MS Office skills, especially Excel
- Ability to manage multiple, simultaneous tasks and meet deadlines
- Able to prioritise with drive to achieve results
- Effectively work as part of a team
- Able to integrate and apply feedback in a professional manner
Advertised by Office Angels, London Bridge branch
Please note that due to the high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted. For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy