Part Time - Administrator
6 days left
- Part Time
Office Angels are working with a large logistics/shipping company based in Aylesbury who are looking to add a part time administrator to their team working Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 12:30pm.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to
- To undertake general office tasks including answering the phones
- To respond to all client queries/requests promptly and efficiently
- To ensure compliance with GDPR requirements (full training to be given)
- Comply with all company health and safety regulations
- To participate fully in company meetings where attendance is required
- To undertake all additional reasonable duties as requested by your Line Manager
- Updating/generating reports
- Managing and maintaining the correspondence between client and customer.
- To use our Warehouse Management System (WMS) and to pull/update/allocate daily orders
The successful candidate will
- Must be proficient with the Microsoft Office suite of products - including the Outlook diary
- Strong Excel skills would be advantageous
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) both internally and externally essential
- Must enjoy working as part of a team - but must also be able to work under own initiative
- Ability to prioritise your time to effectively meet the requirements of your job
- Really strong 'attention to detail' skills are essential
- Confident and personable manner
- Must be proactive and driven
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy
Apply for Part Time - Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.