5 days left
- Part Time
Do you want to work with a well-known and innovative brand?
Are you looking for part-time hours but have the flexibility to work additional hours to cover holidays and assist during peak times?
Do you enjoy colleague and inter department interaction?
Then we have the ideal role for you!
Office Angels are assisting our Corporate client with the recruitment of a temporary Mailroom Assistant/Relief Receptionist. The role has scope to become a permanent opportunity and you will join a busy and responsible team in a desirable location just outside the City Centre.
Hours of work are:-
Monday - Wednesday 11am - 4pm
Thursday - Friday 12pm - 4pm
The main function of this role will be to assist in the Mailroom but there also will be a requirement to cover Reception breaks.
* Manage incoming and outgoing post, courier items and packages
* Ensure that accurate logs are maintained
* Collect data and prepare both weekly and monthly reports.
* Log all incoming items, letters and packages.
* Manage "same day" packages to ensure same day shipment.
* Follow established procedure to maximise customer satisfaction
* Accurate data entry
* Handling confidential correspondence
* Maintain highest level of customer care while demonstrating a friendly and cooperative attitude
* Satisfying customer demands in a high-volume environment.
* Ability to demonstrate a high level of problem solving skills.
* Other duties as assigned to support the wider facilities event team
* Excellent customer service skills
* Great communication and teamwork skills
* Experience with MS Office, particularly Excel
If this sounds like the type of role you would enjoy then we would love to hear from you. This post is available for immediate start and will run on a week to week basis.
Working as a temp is an ideal way of exploring different job roles and industries. It's also gives you control of your own work/life balance. Here are just some of the benefits you can expect when you become part of the Office Angels team:
* Employed directly with Office Angels, meaning we're always on hand to ensure you're being well looked after
* Access to discount vouchers with many high street brands
* Eye care vouchers and money towards glasses should you require them for VDU purposes
* We can search for permanent work whilst you're in assignments and offer expert interview support and advice
* Weekly pay
* Pension scheme option (with employer contributions)
* 28 days paid annual leave (Based on a weekly accrual)
* Statutory Sick Pay in the unfortunate event you find yourself under the weather
* Access to our assistance programme that provides free, confidential and independent advice on a range of issues including grief, stress and legal issues
* Should you wish to pursue a different career path, we have several sister businesses which cover almost every sector and specialism
We're proud to say our consultants are experts in recruitment and are more than happy to discuss the benefits in more detail; please contact your local Office Angels branch for further information.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Office Angels who are operating as an employment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy
Apply for Mailroom Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.