AP/AR Team Leader
JOB TITLE: Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable Team Leader
HOURS: Monday - Friday, the hours are really flexible 8am-4pm, 9am-5pm or 10am-6pm and there are options for you to work from home
BENEFITS: 28 days annual leave plus bank holiday, well being fund of £200 to put towards your hobbies and interests
The day to day duties in your new job would be:
- Managing 1 AP/AR Assistant
- Managing the rent, sales, purchase ledger including all invoices, payment processing and accounts reconciliation
- Leading on the financial aspects of the annual rent
We'd love to speak to candidates with:
- Experience in managing a finance team
- An AAT qualification (or equivalent)
- Experience working within the public sector would be an advantage but not essential
Apply today or ring Nicola or Bonnie on 01233 611780 for further information. They can interview any day this week.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy